1. Lyons RM et al. Relationship between chelation and clinical outcomes in lower-risk patients with myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS): Registry analysis at 5 years. ASH 2014, Abstract #1350.
2. Latagliata R et al. Hematological improvement during deferasirox treatment in patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN). ASH 2014, Abstract #3189.
3. Cassinerio E et al. 5-years follow-up in deferasirox treatment: Improvement of cardiac and hepatic iron overload and amelioration in cardiac function in thalassemia major patients. ASH 2014, Abstract #2693.
4. Gattermann N et al. Hematologic responses to deferasirox therapy in transfusion-dependent patients with myelodysplastic syndromes. Haematol0gica 2012; 97: 1364-71.
5. Nolte F et al. Results from a 1-year, open-label, single arm, multi-center trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of oral deferasirox in patients diagnosed with low and int-1 risk myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) and transfusion-dependent iron overload. Ann Hematol 2013; 92: 191-8.
6. Giagounidis A et al. Eisenchelat-Therapie mit Deferasirox: Therapiebeginn und Dosisoptimierung. TumorDiagn Ther 2012; 33: 29-33.