1. Van Rhee et al. Superior restoration of health with siltuximab among multicentric Castleman´s disease patients when measured by SF-36. ASH 2014, Abstract # 4469.
2. Wong et al. Efficacy of siltuximab is independent of symptom burden in patients with multicentric Castleman´s disease (MCD): Results from a randomized, placebo-controlled study. ASH 201, Abstract #4454.
3. American Cancer Society. Castleman disease. Available from: www.cancer.org/acs/groups/cid/documents/webcontent/003093-pdf.pdf. Letzter Zugriff 13.12.2014.
4. van Rhee T et al., Siltuximab for multicentric Castleman's disease: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Lancet Oncol 2014; 15: 966-74.
5. Aktuelle SYLVANT-Fachinformation.
6. van Rhee T et al. Improvements in hemoglobin levels and fatigue in a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled study (MCD3282001) of siltuximab in patients with multicentric Castleman´s disease (MCD). Haematologica 2014; 99 (s1): 464 (EHA 2014, Abstract #P1209.